Welcome to ENGRD219 Gateway: Portfolio
I look forward to working with you this semester.
Your homework to complete before Thursday, January 20:
- Read over this website very carefully as it constitutes the syllabus for this course. Note that the Syllabus page includes a number of subpages, covering such topics as: the materials you’ll need; attendance, participation, and other policies; and how you will be graded. There is also a calendar of readings and assignments; and posts describing the sketch assignments this semester.
- Add this site to your bookmarks. Make certain that you can find your way back here, because you’ll be spending a lot of time visiting these pages over the course of this semester.
- Join the class Slack Workspace. Slack is a collaboration and communication tool that our class uses to work together to share ideas, discuss readings, collaborate on projects, and engage with learning.
- Register your domain and install WordPress. This post has more instructions on how to complete this step.
- Leave a comment on this post. Put the URL for the WordPress site you created in the “website” line on the comment form. If you want to receive an email every time a new post goes up on this site, check the “Subscribe to site” box before you submit your comment. The first time you comment, it will not show up publicly until I’ve approved it.
2 thoughts on “Welcome to ENGRD219 Gateway: Portfolio”
Oh! I forgot to reiterate in the homework list in this post that you should also complete the Avatar assignment.
Attached is the URL for my WordPress site